Nottinghamshire Police is about to embark on a project to improve our website.
In 2011, it was visited more than 1 million times by 608,000 individuals. This shows how important it is that we get this right and provide a flexible and effective means of communicating with you, the people we serve.
Our aim is to provide a website that:
- Enhances two-way communication between the force and you, the public;
- Increases the level of confidence you have in Nottinghamshire Police;
- Allows us to publish consistent and effective crime reduction and safety advice for the public, helping to inform the people we serve and prevent and drive down crime.
To achieve this, we would like your help. We would like you to give us feedback about the current website, if you feel able to, and tell us what you would like to see on an improved version of the site.
We want to know:
- Do you regularly visit our website? If not, why is that?
- Why do you visit our website? What information are you looking for?
- How often do you visit our website?
- What do you like about the current Nottinghamshire Police website?
- What do you dislike about the current Nottinghamshire Police website?
- Are there any parts of the website you find difficult to use? If so, why is that?
- What information would you like to see on an improved website?
- What do you think would encourage people who have never visited the site before to take a look?
We are open to all suggestions and will be taking all of the feedback we receive into account when we are looking at the scope of the project.
We are also asking our own officers, staff and volunteers for their suggestions and input into the process.
Please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 2 November 2012.